Monday, August 25, 2014

Too much "reality" TV

Wellllll it's been one of those weekends, where no matter how many things I probably needed to do all I wanted was to stay in my room and watch Netflix. Which is saying something 'cause I'm not really one to watch much TV. But- in my boredom I reduced myself to watching bad reality TV. A lot of it. I even cried during an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashian's. No clue what that's about. Now we're back to the weekdays though, and I can't watch the Kardashian's all day, even my free time I'm dedicating to writing this, so I'm having to kiss the K's goodbye for now :'( I've been sitting here for a while trying to decide what I should write about, I'm new to this "blog" thing, and it's gonna take some getting used to writing something like this regularly, not a story. I have about a million and one things to do, my clothes need to be folded, and saying I need to clean my room would be an understatement. (just ask my mom) But, let's get realistic- I'm only gonna do those things if forced. Since my weekend has been full of drama at the hands of reality TV, I don't really have much to say, because I've realized how compared, my life is very undramtatic. It has come to my attention though, that anyone who is looking at this through their phone is having trouble finding the other pages. So, I'm here to tell ya! When you come onto the site, my most recent blogpost is what you'll see, there will also be a bar that says Home, if you click that you'll be given the option to go to the other pages: Song of the Week, Short Story of the Week, and A Bit About Me. I would LOVE for y'all to check those out.  I'm super excited for all the things in store, can't wait. (: that's my fifty-eight cents worth. Love, Palmer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment